Friday, March 18, 2011

Misa's favorite song

In our primary we practiced the song "I Love to See the Temple" last month.  Misa learned it pretty well.  I guess she sang the song so many times (I also have been singing it to her since she was little) that it got stuck in her head, but I realized that she was singing the wrong words in the end.  I don't have a video to show you, but I will type the words she sings...

I love to see the temple.
I 'll go in there someday
to feel the Holy Spirit,
to listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
a place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young
This is my favorite beauty.

Going to the temple is a kind of beauty and I guess it's her favorite:)
It was very cute and funny, especially because she sings it seriously.  

I hope she keeps singing.  I hope she'll remember the tune and the beautiful words she sings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment