Sunday, May 22, 2011

Misa's favorite things

When I was taking pictures with my camera, Misa asked me if she could take some pictures also.  I usually let her take one or two as long as she can stay close to me, but this time I had a thought.  She has taken enough pictures in the past and she knows how to use the camera.  She has heard me enough saying, "Be careful!" or "Be gentle with it!" She will probably do okay without me.  So I asked Misa to take pictures of  her "favorite things" and come back to show me.

Here are the pictures Misa took.  They are all her favorite things:)

picture #1
My Mommy

picture #2
My Daddy

 picture #3
Mommy dressed up

picture #4
My favorite book from the library

picture #5
Family picture

picture #6
 Fireplace
I asked Misa why she took a picture of the fire place.  She said, "Because it's like a mirror!"
Sure enough I could see her through the glass:)  She is funny...

I also asked Misa why she didn't take a picture of Maia.  She said, "She is not my favorite thing.  She is Maia. She is my baby sister!" ( I am not sure what that means, but I know she loves Maia, too.  )
Then she started explaining why she chose the other things. 

Picture #1 Asuka-Becuase I am the Mommy
Picture #2 Ward-Because he is the Daddy
Picture #3 I am wearing a dress like Mulan (from disney movie)
Picture #4 Because it's cute and the girl has a pink bow on her hair
Picture #5  Because everybody is happy!
Picture #6 Because it's like a mirror!

It was really a fun experience for me to see things from Misa's view.  
She is growing so fast and has her own opinions, thoughts and like and dislike.  
Today I wondered how much I understand her and how much I am seeing what she is seeing everyday.
I just hope that I won't miss any important moments with her...


1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute idea! i'll have to let krew do this one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete