Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ward's Birthday (update:)

Well, after the last post I took a long break.  I got busy with things and didn't finish what I started.  So here you go.  This is from March 18th!!

Ward turned 31 this year!  It sounds pretty old to me, but if I really think about it, I am not too far off from the 30's either:)

On his birthday we didn't do anything big, just being together.  That was the best thing for us.  We went to the Chinese store called, "Rancho Market" and bought some food for sushi dinner and we also bought small cakes from the bakery inside.  Since Maia's birthday was in the same month we didn't want to eat a big cake so those small cakes were perfect for us, and they were delicious!

Asuka:"Hello! Look at me pleeeese!"
Misa and Maia ignored me and kept playing.

Finally I got one with everybody looking at me!

I tried for another good one, but Maia was too excited for the cakes!!

I really do wish him another wonderful year, and I hope I can be his help to make it happen!
Happy Birthday, Ward!

1 comment:

  1. ward definitely doesn't look 31 :) it's been fun to see your updates! those little girls are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete