Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Maia at 11 months

It is amazing for me to see how fast Maia is growing.  She is 11 months (officially today!) and she already has her personality developed (it seems like).  Her personality might change later on, but I hope she keeps the fun and silly side of her personality, which we love:)

Here are some pictures that show different sides of her personality...

Charming

Fake cry

REAL cry

Playful 

Smart
(she is helping herself with teething:)

True laugh

Silly
(I was trying hard to make Maia laugh.  
Misa is looking at me like I am the silly one:)

Loving!


Maia already has taken 12 consecutive steps or so.  (I don't want her to start walking yet....)
Her 11th tooth is coming out. (I think this is crazy. The teething has been non-stop! She has mouth full of teeth!)
She knows how to go up the stairs and kind of knows how to go down. (still needs training:)
She just learned to do "peak-a-boo" a few days ago.

Maia is so much fun to play with.  She is very curious and also fearless. ( I am not sure if this is entirely a good thing..)  It seems like she does everything fully...crying, laughing, teething...  She does cute things everyday to make me smile.  When I hold her, I just can't stop kissing her cheeks:)  
We are so in love with this girl!!


2 comments:

  1. Soooo Adorable, we miss hugging them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love my Miss Misa, Maia makes me smile everytime I look at her. She is happiness.

    ReplyDelete