Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our favorite day

I decided to take the kids to the library more often this year.  When we went to the library last week, we got 9 books and we already read them at least 3 times.  Misa told me that any day we go to the library is her favorite day.  Misa already talks about going back there to get more books!  Reading with Misa and Maia is fun and special for me.

Just outside of the library
(We got there too early:)

Maia:  "Where are we going?"

Some learning toys at the library

Misa: "No, Maia!  I am building a tower!"

This Rancho Cucamonga library is in the Victoria Gardens Mall, and there is also a Jamba Juice (our favorite smoothie place).  We could not pass it up!

Misa's favorite pink smoothie in a kid's size cup

Maia's first Jamba Juice

Colder than she expected!

 But it's yummy.  Try again!

Now I have to think how I am going to take the kids back to the library without stopping at Jamba Juice.  I can't buy one every week, can I?

1 comment:

  1. sounds like the perfect day to me! and i say - YES! of course you can have a jamba every week :)

    ReplyDelete